We are very excited to be invited by the Scottish Mediation Network to deliver a workshop for their event Mediate 2015.
Mediate 2015 is an international conference, attracting academics and other professionals from universities, business, public and third sector organisations, and government. And of course, we will welcome practising mediators from across the globe.
The Power of Mediation
The theme of the 2015 conference is The Power of Mediation. This will allow us to explore these sub-themes
- The resolving power to end disputes and conflicts;
- The transforming power to save or mend relationships;
- The power to improve communication;
- The power to enable organisations to work better;
- The power in the room: where does it lie and whose interests does it serve?
- Is mediation a tool for individuals, for the community, or for the powerful?
CMP’s workshop “The power of mediation to bring organisational values to life ans affect organisational changes” will be delivered on Friday 4 December and will be delivered in partnership with our client, NHS Lothian’s Associate Director of HR, Janis Brown.
Mediate 2015 will be held at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th December 2015.