If you are looking for a training course with accreditation and real quality assurance, our Passport to Mediate programme is ideal.
This programme is endorsed by the ILM and covers all types of mediation other than Family and Civil mediation. We can deliver this to inhouse teams, and it is available as a open course.
We will tailor the training to your context; typically this might be:
- Homelessness issues – strengthen your ability to respond to difficult situations with young people and their families and reduce behavioural risk around interpersonal differences
- Community and neighbour disputes – restore peaceful communities, reduce anti-social behaviour and improve community cohesion
- Disability – using mediation to resolve disputes about disability in the workplace, in education, and in service delivery
- Victim-offender – this ‘restorative justice’ approach brings the victims of crime together with the offender
- SEN mediation – bring parents, teachers and schools together to focus on the needs of the child
- Health conciliation – to resolve disputes from patients about their health care provider