Our training creates a learning environment where people can be stretched, make mistakes in safety, and learn new ways of thinking and behaving.
So we deliver training which is:
- delivered using the principles of adult-learning
- experiential and enables active learning
- delivered to suit a range of learning styles
- tailored to your context, and your needs
- about doing things differently next time.
All our trainers are expert practitioners in their field, with over 10 years’ experience
This creates a strong learning experience as the trainer brings up to date skills, knowledge and expertise into the training room.
Our trainers will:
- provide up to date theory and technical knowledge
- share their experiences from their active and recent use of the skills
- demonstrate what works and what doesn’t work
- provide motivational and developmental coaching in the use of the skills
Ongoing support and evaluation
We want your training with us to make a difference – so all our training is evaluated on-course and 6 months post-course, and we assess the amount of learning that has taken place against the specific skills covered for any given programme.
And we don’t just deliver training, and leave – there is unlimited phone and email support for anyone who learns with us, access to free skills webinars; and everything you need to apply the skills after the course.