Outsourcing your mediation
Please scroll to the bottom to see testimonials and case study
If you have a conflict or dispute that needs a third-party intervention, and you’re thinking of bringing in someone from outside, then we can help.
The experience and objectivity of a neutral third party can have a lot of benefits:
- people are more likely to open up honestly to an outsider
- your organisation gets added value as we feedback to you any organisational factors that are within your power to address, which are impacting on the conflict
- resolution is more likely as, with our depth of experience, we have honed our skills to work well on even the most intractable disputes
- you can refer senior C-suite professionals to us, as we have the gravitas and weight to ensure credibility with them
- it doesn’t matter whether there are two people involved, or 200 – we have a process that works
- your costs are contained, confidentiality is assured, and our insurances mean that there is no risk to you in referring a conflict to us for resolution.
- We work fast so your employees should be back working together and within 10 working days of the referral
- We deliver results: 95 per cent of our mediations reach agreements
- You are meeting your duty of care as we place you and your party needs at the centre of everything we do. You can refer cases to us knowing that we take the care and support of your employees seriously and will not expose your staff to undue stress.
CMP understood what was needed and using mediation were able to ‘unblock’ in a day a working relationship that had been difficult for some time. This was a very worthwhile investment. Since the mediation took place, no more HR time has needed to be spent on this case and the parties have a better understanding of each other’s motivations.
The support and advice we have received thus far from CMP Resolutions has been invaluable to us as an organisation. We appointed CMP in 2014 to provide expert mediators in a timely fashion, and renewed our contract with them for a further 3 years.
CMP brought a professional mediation service to difficult circumstances. We received some excellent help in a stale-mate situation.
The mediation was a difficult meeting and not something I hope to ever repeat! But so worthwhile, despite that. I believe that we will be able to work together better now, and it’s clear that my team feels more relaxed now relationships are better between me and the other party.
The mediator made a massive difference. We were able to sort things out and most of what I’d been worried about didn’t happen. I’d definitely recommend this to my colleagues.
The mediator was excellent in getting us to talk to each other about things that were really hard to go through. I don’t know what she did, but it was very like magic.
When we needed an independent mediator we found CMP thoroughly professional and helpful. This was evident from our very first contact through to completion of the mediation process.
The mediator was excellent. This has achieved our objectives of getting clarity from the parties and a clear commitment for a way forward. This complex and difficult situation has been expertly handled by CMP and we would not hesitate to use them in the future.
My sessions were very helpful to me, particularly as the mediator has an easy manner and good sense of humour, which facilitated open discussion. They enabled me to explore sensitive issues in an objective but supportive environment and consider how I might do things better.
Got a conflict that needs mediation?
If you have a single case that needs a mediator immediately, go here.
Alternatively, if you want to make regular use of an external provider for your dispute resolution, then a call-off contract will provide best value for money. Find out more about our call-off contract here.