Outsourcing your mediation
Please scroll to the bottom to see testimonials and case study
If you have a conflict or dispute that needs a third-party intervention, and you’re thinking of bringing in someone from outside, then we can help.
The experience and objectivity of a neutral third party can have a lot of benefits:
- people are more likely to open up honestly to an outsider
- your organisation gets added value as we feedback to you any organisational factors that are within your power to address, which are impacting on the conflict
- resolution is more likely as, with our depth of experience, we have honed our skills to work well on even the most intractable disputes
- you can refer senior C-suite professionals to us, as we have the gravitas and weight to ensure credibility with them
- it doesn’t matter whether there are two people involved, or 200 – we have a process that works
- your costs are contained, confidentiality is assured, and our insurances mean that there is no risk to you in referring a conflict to us for resolution.
- We work fast so your employees should be back working together and within 10 working days of the referral
- We deliver results: 95 per cent of our mediations reach agreements
- You are meeting your duty of care as we place you and your party needs at the centre of everything we do. You can refer cases to us knowing that we take the care and support of your employees seriously and will not expose your staff to undue stress.
The mediator did an excellent job. The Guidance Notes for Employers and the Information for Parties documents which were sent to me were excellent. I have spoken to both the main individuals involved since the mediation took place and both have independently said that before starting the process they thought that there was no way that this problem could be resolved.
Nothing was too much trouble and the practitioner was extremely supportive and patient. The whole session was at a comfortable pace.
CMP understood what was needed and using mediation were able to ‘unblock’ in a day a working relationship that had been difficult for some time. This was a very worthwhile investment. Since the mediation took place, no more HR time has needed to be spent on this case and the parties have a better understanding of each other’s motivations.
Very empathetic and a good listener. So good to have someone to talk to.
The whole mediation process has gone very smoothly and very quickly, and met the needs of the parties and the organisation; the feedback from parties was that the service was very well received and they seem to be working well together since the mediation. They have been very complimentary about the process and the skills of the mediator from CMP.
The mediation process resolved a very complex and emotional situation for those involved, with great success.
The mediation has been very effective, it achieved what we wanted with regards to the interpersonal relationships within this team and also provided us with a clearer picture of the wider issues so that HR can better support the team. The original issues appear to have melted away, and parties are able to work together positively and with respect for each other’s working styles. The tailored support from CMP provided HR with support on thinking through issues and the organisational processes.
My sessions were very helpful to me, particularly as the mediator has an easy manner and good sense of humour, which facilitated open discussion. They enabled me to explore sensitive issues in an objective but supportive environment and consider how I might do things better.
The overall team appear to be happier and more relaxed and there is a much improved atmosphere. Very impressed with the whole mediation process and communication, thoroughly professional and helpful. Avoided further stress for all involved and and helped to restore professionalism back into the team.
Got a conflict that needs mediation?
If you have a single case that needs a mediator immediately, go here.
Alternatively, if you want to make regular use of an external provider for your dispute resolution, then a call-off contract will provide best value for money. Find out more about our call-off contract here.