Outsourcing your mediation
Please scroll to the bottom to see testimonials and case study
If you have a conflict or dispute that needs a third-party intervention, and you’re thinking of bringing in someone from outside, then we can help.
The experience and objectivity of a neutral third party can have a lot of benefits:
- people are more likely to open up honestly to an outsider
- your organisation gets added value as we feedback to you any organisational factors that are within your power to address, which are impacting on the conflict
- resolution is more likely as, with our depth of experience, we have honed our skills to work well on even the most intractable disputes
- you can refer senior C-suite professionals to us, as we have the gravitas and weight to ensure credibility with them
- it doesn’t matter whether there are two people involved, or 200 – we have a process that works
- your costs are contained, confidentiality is assured, and our insurances mean that there is no risk to you in referring a conflict to us for resolution.
- We work fast so your employees should be back working together and within 10 working days of the referral
- We deliver results: 95 per cent of our mediations reach agreements
- You are meeting your duty of care as we place you and your party needs at the centre of everything we do. You can refer cases to us knowing that we take the care and support of your employees seriously and will not expose your staff to undue stress.
The overall team appear to be happier and more relaxed and there is a much improved atmosphere. Very impressed with the whole mediation process and communication, thoroughly professional and helpful. Avoided further stress for all involved and and helped to restore professionalism back into the team.
Very empathetic and a good listener. So good to have someone to talk to.
I found the mediation was very worthwhile with a very supportive and attentive mediator.
The whole mediation process has gone very smoothly and very quickly, and met the needs of the parties and the organisation; the feedback from parties was that the service was very well received and they seem to be working well together since the mediation. They have been very complimentary about the process and the skills of the mediator from CMP.
This neutral assessment service has been very effective and what has been particularly good is the tailored support from CMP. This project has achieved what we wanted and also provided us with a clearer picture of the wider issues so that HR can better support the team going forwards.
It was very helpful to have someone there in the mediation to calm things down. Having met her first meant I understood what was going to happen so felt more confident. Things are much better at work. Thank you.
CMP brought a professional mediation service to difficult circumstances. We received some excellent help in a stale-mate situation.
My sessions were very helpful to me, particularly as the mediator has an easy manner and good sense of humour, which facilitated open discussion. They enabled me to explore sensitive issues in an objective but supportive environment and consider how I might do things better.
When we needed an independent mediator we found CMP thoroughly professional and helpful. This was evident from our very first contact through to completion of the mediation process.
CMP understood what was needed and using mediation were able to ‘unblock’ in a day a working relationship that had been difficult for some time. This was a very worthwhile investment. Since the mediation took place, no more HR time has needed to be spent on this case and the parties have a better understanding of each other’s motivations.
Got a conflict that needs mediation?
If you have a single case that needs a mediator immediately, go here.
Alternatively, if you want to make regular use of an external provider for your dispute resolution, then a call-off contract will provide best value for money. Find out more about our call-off contract here.