Outsourcing your mediation
Please scroll to the bottom to see testimonials and case study
If you have a conflict or dispute that needs a third-party intervention, and you’re thinking of bringing in someone from outside, then we can help.
The experience and objectivity of a neutral third party can have a lot of benefits:
- people are more likely to open up honestly to an outsider
- your organisation gets added value as we feedback to you any organisational factors that are within your power to address, which are impacting on the conflict
- resolution is more likely as, with our depth of experience, we have honed our skills to work well on even the most intractable disputes
- you can refer senior C-suite professionals to us, as we have the gravitas and weight to ensure credibility with them
- it doesn’t matter whether there are two people involved, or 200 – we have a process that works
- your costs are contained, confidentiality is assured, and our insurances mean that there is no risk to you in referring a conflict to us for resolution.
- We work fast so your employees should be back working together and within 10 working days of the referral
- We deliver results: 95 per cent of our mediations reach agreements
- You are meeting your duty of care as we place you and your party needs at the centre of everything we do. You can refer cases to us knowing that we take the care and support of your employees seriously and will not expose your staff to undue stress.
CMP brought a professional mediation service to difficult circumstances. We received some excellent help in a stale-mate situation.
Very empathetic and a good listener. So good to have someone to talk to.
The mediation process resolved a very complex and emotional situation for those involved, with great success.
This was a very complex team situation; we approached CMP and an alternate provider however it was CMP that really grasped the brief for the group mediation. CMP quickly tuned into our issues and offered the best solution. Their documentation and approach was tailored and efficient, allowing us to make a clear decision about the process.
I found the mediation was very worthwhile with a very supportive and attentive mediator.
The mediation was a difficult meeting and not something I hope to ever repeat! But so worthwhile, despite that. I believe that we will be able to work together better now, and it’s clear that my team feels more relaxed now relationships are better between me and the other party.
I was incredibly impressed by the perseverance and calmness of my mediator in what must have been a particularly taxing situation. Without their interventions we would still be at logger heads. Rather my surprise, I would wholeheartedly recommend mediation to colleagues.
CMP understood what was needed and using mediation were able to ‘unblock’ in a day a working relationship that had been difficult for some time. This was a very worthwhile investment. Since the mediation took place, no more HR time has needed to be spent on this case and the parties have a better understanding of each other’s motivations.
The overall team appear to be happier and more relaxed and there is a much improved atmosphere. Very impressed with the whole mediation process and communication, thoroughly professional and helpful. Avoided further stress for all involved and and helped to restore professionalism back into the team.
Got a conflict that needs mediation?
If you have a single case that needs a mediator immediately, go here.
Alternatively, if you want to make regular use of an external provider for your dispute resolution, then a call-off contract will provide best value for money. Find out more about our call-off contract here.