Outsourcing your mediation
Please scroll to the bottom to see testimonials and case study
If you have a conflict or dispute that needs a third-party intervention, and you’re thinking of bringing in someone from outside, then we can help.
The experience and objectivity of a neutral third party can have a lot of benefits:
- people are more likely to open up honestly to an outsider
- your organisation gets added value as we feedback to you any organisational factors that are within your power to address, which are impacting on the conflict
- resolution is more likely as, with our depth of experience, we have honed our skills to work well on even the most intractable disputes
- you can refer senior C-suite professionals to us, as we have the gravitas and weight to ensure credibility with them
- it doesn’t matter whether there are two people involved, or 200 – we have a process that works
- your costs are contained, confidentiality is assured, and our insurances mean that there is no risk to you in referring a conflict to us for resolution.
- We work fast so your employees should be back working together and within 10 working days of the referral
- We deliver results: 95 per cent of our mediations reach agreements
- You are meeting your duty of care as we place you and your party needs at the centre of everything we do. You can refer cases to us knowing that we take the care and support of your employees seriously and will not expose your staff to undue stress.
The mediator was excellent in getting us to talk to each other about things that were really hard to go through. I don’t know what she did, but it was very like magic.
The mediator was excellent. This has achieved our objectives of getting clarity from the parties and a clear commitment for a way forward. This complex and difficult situation has been expertly handled by CMP and we would not hesitate to use them in the future.
This neutral assessment service has been very effective and what has been particularly good is the tailored support from CMP. This project has achieved what we wanted and also provided us with a clearer picture of the wider issues so that HR can better support the team going forwards.
I found the mediation was very worthwhile with a very supportive and attentive mediator.
When we needed an independent mediator we found CMP thoroughly professional and helpful. This was evident from our very first contact through to completion of the mediation process.
Very empathetic and a good listener. So good to have someone to talk to.
The mediation process resolved a very complex and emotional situation for those involved, with great success.
CMP understood what was needed and using mediation were able to ‘unblock’ in a day a working relationship that had been difficult for some time. This was a very worthwhile investment. Since the mediation took place, no more HR time has needed to be spent on this case and the parties have a better understanding of each other’s motivations.
The mediator did an excellent job. The Guidance Notes for Employers and the Information for Parties documents which were sent to me were excellent. I have spoken to both the main individuals involved since the mediation took place and both have independently said that before starting the process they thought that there was no way that this problem could be resolved.
I was incredibly impressed by the perseverance and calmness of my mediator in what must have been a particularly taxing situation. Without their interventions we would still be at logger heads. Rather my surprise, I would wholeheartedly recommend mediation to colleagues.
Got a conflict that needs mediation?
If you have a single case that needs a mediator immediately, go here.
Alternatively, if you want to make regular use of an external provider for your dispute resolution, then a call-off contract will provide best value for money. Find out more about our call-off contract here.