Our public training courses
Some of our training programmes are available on a public basis for individuals.
All courses are delivered in London, unless stated otherwise.
Our public training courses are limited to no more than 9 delegates per course and you will be joining a highly practical, skill-based course which is delivered by a trainer with over 15 years’ experience, who will share their own practice and will talk from great experience
Your trainer will also be supportive and experienced as a trainer. They will use a range of teaching, facilitation and coaching methods to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
And because our training is not ‘tell’ and ‘listen’ but involves practice and participation, you won’t be bored – and you will be stretched.
Our trainer will:
- Give you clear developmental and motivational coaching around your use of the skills and process.
- Support all delegates in sharing experience and ideas.
- Demonstrate the skills being developed and provide answers to all your questions.
- Work to clear criteria for achievement and apply these in skills practices and simulations.
- Provide a framework for constructive feedback and coaching.
- Be honest and open with you about your strengths and areas for ongoing development.
Within 15 working days of the last training day the trainer will send you your personal assessment which summarises how you met the competencies and managed the key learning objectives. The assessment contains constructive feedback on specific strengths and specific areas to be further developed.
We understand equality and the challenges that arise from diversity issues, and have a unique method of working on this. Our trainers will:
- Ensure their language and material does not include stereotyping of any groups
- Seek balanced language which is not specific to one sex
- Use positive images of all people, including women, BME people, those with disabilities, and gay men and lesbian women
- Encourage participation, and challenge oppressive remarks constructively
- Model constructive working with diversity issues as they arise
- Respect the confidentiality of information given by course delegates.
Paying for your training
Typically we train individuals, or a small number of delegates from an organisation on our open programmes. So we have a number of ways for you to pay for your course:
- Card payments via Paypal
- Direct Bank Transfer (BACS)
- Invoice (can be split into weekly or monthly installments)
- ELCAS, for Ex-service personnel (Available on most courses – call for details)
Please let us know if you are ELCAS funding or wanting installments using the “Notes about your booking” box and selecting “Invoice”.
We are a recognised trainer provider with: