CMP’s Courage to Manage portfolio of training enables you to select the elements that your managers will benefit from most: whether that is managing themselves, their people, or the problems that arise for any manager. Difficult conversations at work
You start with the CMP Seed Programme to give your managers the bedrock concepts and skills to help them negotiate through a range of difficult management conversations. The CMP Seed Programme is the foundation for our wider portfolio of learning or can also stand alone. Taking a modular approach means you are able to target your resources specifically where your managers will most benefit, whether you want them to:
- Tackle performance issues in ways that sustain the relationship and achieve desired change
- Lead teams through periods of change
- Make better use of time by minimising negative conflicts and crises
- Build more accountable and motivated teams
- Develop team members’ interpersonal skills and behaviours
- Maximise the benefits of difference
- Resolve conflicts at all stages – from facilitating a low-level problem to investigating a grievance or disciplinary matter
The branch programmes are all half day workshops for up to 8 managers.
If you would like to invest more on a specific topic, we can expand the learning and skills practice, upgrading it a full day programme.